Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kinda Creepy

Lol It's a cult!!! They came to my blog...weird and very creepy. Kinda funny since none of what they say is true. Except for the fact that I was willing to inflict bodily harm on the dumb bitches. That was definitely true. Whatever...I just don't like to play nice. I don't know how my daddy keeps on getting dragged into all of this. He seriously was pissed that I even said anything to them. He is so nice about everything. People can treat him like shit, but he will be completely cool with them. That's just the kind of person he is.
     Anyway, the point of even posting this is that this is a journal for me. This is where I post my thoughts and feelings. If you don't like me don't read my blog. I don't go playing stalker on any of those peoples shit. I want to be left alone. Just let it go. I got my feelings out, and I'm over it. Stop sending the flying monkies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment