Friday, March 2, 2012

Today I got in trouble...

   So, tonight I got in a little bit of trouble with mmy daddy. I just get in these moods where I want things my way. I just wanted my bottle. I didn't want to have my pants changed! I was fighting him a lot on it, so he restrained me, and used suppositories. IT WAS NOT FUN!!! I don't think I want to be bad for awhile, so I'm going to try my hardest to be a good girl. I don't want to do that again! My tummy is still all ouchy...


   He took some pictures of me in his super cool Ninja Turtles shirt. We were playing horsey, and I leaked on his leg...lol I have been wearing Depends some during the day, because I've had a terrible rash. They really don't hold very much, so I'm forced to have my diaper changed frequently. I think it's getting better, but for some reason my skin is super sensitive. I think there was a lesson learned here though. Don't wear Depends if you are going to play horsey.. It can make a mess. :)
  Saturday I am going to go see The Lorax with my daddy, d0dger, and my new friend Amy. Anyone else who will be in the Denver area this Saturday is invited. There is a link to the event on my fetlife page. I would be thrilled if we could get some more people, but I'll be happy either way. It's always fun hanging out with new people.



No comments:

Post a Comment