Friday, May 4, 2012

Watching Weeds...

Sitting here bored to death watching one of my favorite shows "Weeds". Thought I should update, and let everyone know what is going on with me. My first set just popped up on Aunt Elli. I feel cool now. I actually got paid to do something I like. I'm also working with one of my new fetlife friends to have a munch this Saturday. I'm soo excited. It was short notice, so a lot of people can't make it. Next time I would like it to be more thought out, but I'm still stoked to finally have a munch for my friends to go to. The Denver area hasn't been very active Lately, and I would really like to change that. I know how bad it sucks to feel like you are alone in this. I wish there were more ab girls around...but oh well. I have lettucebaby, and she loves LaLaLoopsey, so that makes me happy enough. She is going to absit for the first time next week, and I'm curious to see how that goes. It's cool to see people come out of their shell. Now to just find all of the people hiding in Denver. I would like to start making youtube videos for my little side. I get so nervous in front of a camera though. I never know what to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment