Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vacation

Super cool pink goggles!
I'm on vacation with family right now. We flew into Chicago, and looked around for awhile. We stopped at some cool places. My daddy went to the Lego store, so I made him walk with me through The American Girl store. We stopped at a bunch of really good places for food and drinks. It's been fun... We went to the Michigan sand dunes, and had a great time. I got to build a sand castle with my daddy. Our dune buggies broke down, but it was still fun. We rented a house, and ended up sleeping in a room with a REALLY squeaky bed. We are back in Indiana right now. It is really hot outside, so I'm hiding inside playing fetch with my cousins cat Mr. Kitty. I've never seen a cat play fetch, but it is pretty entertaining.  
I haven't really had any time to be little, and it is driving me crazy. I wore the first night I was here, because I had a lot to drink, and I was exhausted. I was paranoid about wetting the bed, so I slept terribly. I wore last night for the first time since, and it was a good thing. I wet the bed, and I leaked. I haven't been so worried about a wet bed in a long time. I will be happy to be home and have some little time. Being grown up 24/7 is soooo boring. I did sneak my wubbie, my binky, and Jay along everywhere I have gone. I just don't feel right unless they are there. I hide my wubbie and my binky, but Jay has been out quite a lot. I don;t really care what my family thinks about me being 23, and having a stuffed animal. My blanket and binky are a whole different thing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment