Monday, August 20, 2012

The Move Is Over

Well I'm finally moved in. Well I'm not all the way unpacked, but I'm here finally. It's so nice having my own space. There were lots of suprises waiting for me when I got here. Daddy got me new Lalaloopsy toys, and a cell phone. I haven't had a cell phone in awhile, so it's really cool.
Daddy is at work right now. It made me realize that I don't have any friends here yet. At least I got to see everyone on Friday night to say goodbye. Sprouts, D0dger, me_, and Mausline came, and we grilled shrimp and burgers. I threw Daddy a birthday party, and we went to play lazer tag at Boondocks. Sprouts won 2000 tickets on some game, and Daddy and him gave them away to some random kid. I was kinda jelly..lol Dodger gave me a super cool bunny that lights up, and that made me all better. We had a pretty good time, but I was so tired at the end of the night.
I'm missing everyone already! I'm already looking forward to coming back to Denver on the first for Kat's munch. I hope I can get over this homesickness soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment