Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Update...

I really don't update my blog as much as I should. I make my youtube videos, but there are even times when I don't really feel like doing that. The last few weeks have been incredibly rough for me. I don't really want to go into to much detail, but I have been very depressed. A few of my friends really hurt my feelings, and I guess I just kinda went off the edge. I was in a hospital with my favorite stuffie Jay the lion, and he came up missing. It has really crushed my spirits lately. My Daddy got me a very big soft stuffed puppy, and I named him Max. He is nice, but he's not Jay. I went to my first session with a new therapist tonight though, and I really think it will be a positive experience this time. I have just been trying to focus on myself lately, and eliminating those things that make me feel crappy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment